March 13th 2017

When I established the forums in 2005 it was to offer a more richer web experience and greater functionality than the platform where we started this social adventure in 2003, Yahoo Groups. The forums were once a busy hive of activity and provided locals and visitors with a wealth of information just like the Geocaching Ireland Discussion Group on Facebook today.

It was a time where we didn't have the many social media platforms we have today, and it was a different time in terms of mobility and technology. There was no instant access to information, no Google Maps and a very limited base map on your GPSr. Mobile connectivity for me was a 9600bps Infrared connection from a Nokia to a laptop and in later times to a PDA using WAP.

As we moved into the social media era so did our forums users. Geocaching Ireland moved there too, and we have a thriving community on the Geocaching Ireland Discussion Group on Facebook. As a result, forum activity isn't what it used to be and I have taken the decision to disable new registrations to the forums and to make the forums read only so any information there can still be accessed.

The discussion hasn't ended, it has just moved. Join us on the Facebook Geocaching Ireland Discussion Group .

Donnacha

Honda Deauville for sale

Discuss All And Everything Automotive

Moderator: GCI Admins

golaman
Lugnaquillia 925m
Lugnaquillia 925m

Honda Deauville for sale

Post by golaman » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:40 pm

I have decided to part company with…………………….my motorbike. I am not using it as much as I should be and so the big decision. Also suffering from back trouble and therefore reduced usage.

A black Honda Deauville NTV650 2005 on the market at £3500. The bike is in pristine condition with only 7200 miles on the clock, fully serviced etc and two new tyres and just MOT'd

Armoured suit as well and other bits and pieces.

PM if interested.

MunsterFan
Carrauntoohil 1039m
Carrauntoohil 1039m

Re: Honda Deauville for sale

Post by MunsterFan » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:54 pm

Oh how I would love to get back on two wheels but alas... :( :(

golaman
Lugnaquillia 925m
Lugnaquillia 925m

Post by golaman » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:16 am

No time like the present!!

golaman
Lugnaquillia 925m
Lugnaquillia 925m

Post by golaman » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:01 am

Bike sold today. Sad parting but going to a good home.

Blue Jay
Carrauntoohil 1039m
Carrauntoohil 1039m

Post by Blue Jay » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:17 pm

End of an era..............

"Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative" - Oscar Wilde